Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Going Strong


Drew has done so well and has grown so much. He now weighs close to three pounds two ounces. Drew has been tolerating lower settings on the high flow nasal cannula and seems to have tolerated his changes in medicines. Drew is no longer on pain medication and he will soon be off of hydrocortisone. Drew has been getting cuter and cuter everyday. Drew is getting very strong and his cry is so cute but getting pretty loud too. We love Drew so so much, we are very grateful for our sweet little "big" guy.

3 comments:

The Frame Family said...

Jenn,
I'm so glad that I bumped into you yesterday! I just want to let you know that you, Eric & little Drew are such amazing people! Drew is such a little fighter...Heavenly Father definately needed him to stay here on this earth with us! Dustin & I look forward to keeping up with Drew's progress, and we can't wait until the day you guys get to bring him home! Little boys are so fun, and from what I can tell, you are going to have a fiesty little guy on your hands :)!
Love,
Rachelle Frame (Beard)

The Morzelewski Family said...

What a cute picture, he totally looks like he is smiling :) He is getting to be such a big guy, we are all so proud of him!

Chelsa said...

Hey Jenn, This is Chelsa (Greene) Adamson, Court's sister. I found your blog through one of Court's friends and I had to let you know that I was thinking about you guys. I heard about your little Drew being born at 24 weeks and I'm so glad he's doing well. I work at Primary's in the PACU (recovery room) as a nurse, and everytime I'm there I've thought about your baby. Please know that I'm praying for you. I hope you don't mind if I check your blog every once in a while to see how Drew is doing. It's amazing that a 24 week baby like Drew can come so far and be such a fighter! I'm so happy he's doing good. Love ya, Chelsa