Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Outfit


Drew is growing and getting stronger every day. Yesterday Drew got to wear his first little outfit! We couldn't believe how tiny the outfit was but it still looked huge on Drew! He looked so handsome in his little onseie and he had a wonderfully relaxing day yesterday. Today Drew did well again and he had his first eye checkup. It is great to see him growing and progressing. Mommy and Daddy get to hold Drew once a day every day! We love the time that we get to hold him and interact with him outside of his isolette. Drew is so sweet and we love him so so so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great. He does look so handsome in that little thing. I am so happy for you three. Thanks for letting me look in on your life. - Lindsay

Karen said...

Drew looks SO cute in his outfit!!! How wonderful that you are getting to hold him so often now. He will make huge progress now that he gets so much contact with mommy and daddy!! Keep up all the good work, Drew!! We love you all
The Merrills

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how great Drew is doing! I'm so happy Drew is doing well. He has overcome so many challenges in such a short time. He is such a doll in his clothes. I look forward to reading your blog everyday. Best Wishes!

A Friend in Indiana

The Blanchard Family said...

I just happened upon your blog through a person that I know and found your story. I had my first baby, a boy, in April at 32 wks. Obviously that is not near as early as your sweet baby, but I went through many of the same things you are going through. I was so thankful for the drs/nurses in the LDS hospital NICU and for the technology that they have these days. I just wanted to tell you to keep your head up because things definitely get better. My cute baby boy is 9 months and a couple days old and now weighs 20 lbs! Congratulations on your bundle of joy!