Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year



Drew has a lot to look forward to this year. He is doing really well and we are so grateful for his progress. Today Mommy and Daddy got to hold him! This was Daddy's first time and Mommy's second. Drew loved every second that he got to cuddle with us, which lasted for about an hour and a half. We are praying that he will continue to grow and get stronger so that we can have more opportunities to hold our son. They have started feeding him Mommy's milk again and it doesn't look like he has an infection! We love Drew so so so much, he is so sweet.

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

So fun that you both got to hold little Drew. You guys are still in our prayers. Glad to hear that he is doing well!
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Jen and Family - I found your blog and and I wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers. I can feel your testimonies in your blog and I know Drew has been blessed with a wonderful family. I am going to put your blog on my front page. I hope you dont mind, I want to see your wonderful updates
Natalie Johnson (Tillmann)

Betsy said...

what a great day...you both got to hold him!!

Katie said...

That is soo wonderful!! you are still in our prayers and I am glad to hear that the good days are out numbering the bad!! Cherish these moments...they are so precious!

Anonymous said...

Eric and Jenn, The highlight of my day is reading your blog. Little Drew is so precious - and you two are too. Your courage and faith are an inspiration to all of us - we all face crisis in life and your example will always be with us. Love, Dave and Ruthie