Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun Fall













Drew has been having a blast this fall. He loves going to his Uncle's high school football games. For Halloween Drew dressed up as a lobster:) It was so cute, he kind of picked out his own costume. When we were at the costume store he got really excited when we showed him the lobster costume:) Drew is a really happy little boy. His favorite tv show is sponge bob! Ya, he really does like to watch sponge bob for a couple of minutes, especially the opening song. He learned to scoot around on his tummy a couple of weeks ago and now we can't leave him in the room alone. He can army crawl across the family foom now and he seems to get into everything that he is not supposed to. It has been a little difficult to keep his glasses on him, hopefully he will start to leave them on soon. On Sunday Drew will turn 1! We cannot believe how fast this year passed by. We love our precious little guy so much.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy happy birthday DREW!! Wow one whole year has passed! What a sweet boy! I hope he has an awesome day today!!

LTC said...

Oh wow! I can't believe that he is 1! What an amazing miracle of a year...he is too precious...LOVE the glasses!

The Warrens said...

Such a QT pie! Love the new pics. I am so sorry to have missed the party, but hope Drew had a fantastic BD celebration! You all deserve it!

CoLiE-O said...

i just love that lobster boy! cant wait till drew and our boy offspring cause a lot of trouble (you know exactly what im talking about- poopin off the high school....). happy birthday drew boy!

angi bradley said...

Holy cow! One already?? I can not believe how much he has changed. He is still such a dolly! Happy Birthday tough little man!

Tiffani said...

Fun and cute pics of little Drew boy! What a cutie! Now I just need about 100 more pics and I will be good for about another week or so!

Stark Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW-SKEE!

Mary said...

I know I never post comments, but just wanted to let you guys know that we love checking up on you via the blog. When Drew was born, it was a time of spiritual strength in our family as it was our daughters' first family fast. Our children learned a lot about the power of prayer and fasting. I know it's been a great trial for your family, but I also know you felt blessed through it all...and so did we because of the Spirit it invited. Thank you for sharing your faith and trust in God with all of us. How appropriate, too, that his birth came at a season of thanksgiving. What a great way to celebrate his first, fragile year. He's an amazing little spirit.

I can't believe how much Drew looks like Eric in that first picture. Your BFF will also appreciate that he loves Sponge Bob. That's a favorite at our house too. ;o)

holly said...

Hi Jen and Eric. I found your blog thru Bus's. Drew is getting so big I didn't get to see him when I ran into you at the doctors. I love his little glasses.

Andrea said...

I love the pictures of drew he is getting so big!! We got to plan something soon... Ill call ya Eric

Anna said...

He sure is growing up fast. Love the costumes! :)

Merz said...

Gosh! I Cann't believe how much Drew has grown! he is so cute and you guys do so many fun things, Im glad I finally figured out how to blog so I can keep up with you! Well lets get together soon!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Jenn!! I am glad that everything is going well!!

Jill said...

He's gotten so big!! What a cutie. You all look so happy!